There are an estimated 5.9 million private sector businesses in the UK. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing in the business population. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
The Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration qualification is ideal for people looking to start their career in business. With the units covered, learners will develop an understanding of various business administration skills that are all essential for the success of an organisation.
- Learn about up-to-date working practices applicable to office and administration roles.
- Improve your practical skills and performance in the workplace.
- Develop your knowledge of a range of business and administration practices, including event management and budgeting.
- Develop effective communication techniques to aid interactions with colleagues and customers.
Successful completion of this course leads to a Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration. This is a Government funded nationally-accredited qualification – which means that if you are eligible you can study for free!
Benefits of studying with McCrory Training:
- It’s FREE for eligible learners.
- Study 100% online at your own pace, whenever and wherever you like.
- Gain a vocational qualification valued by UK employers.
- 1 to 1 support from a dedicated tutor throughout your course.
- Free additional online and telephone customer support.
All courses are subject to availability, so apply today to secure your place.
This knowledge based course will support learners already employed in the sector as well as those wishing to enter the business administration industry. It includes the following knowledge-based learning outcomes:
- Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of managing information and producing documents
- Principles of supporting business events
- Principles of supporting change in a business environment
Alongside the Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration qualification learners will also receive industry specific training in the following areas:
- Health & Safety at Work
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Manual Handling
Who is this course for?
People looking for a qualification to help them find a new job or enhance their performance in their current role, learn new skills to fulfil a personal learning goal, or experience the benefits of online learning.
Eligibility Criteria for Skills Support for the Unemployed ESFA Funding within the York, North Yorkshire, and East Riding (YNYER) Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP):
- Aged 16+
- Unemployed & Economically inactive
- A permanent resident within the YNYER LEP
- Not in any other Education or Training
- A Citizen of a country within the European Union or other countries determined within the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Have the Right of Abode in the UK
- Have been a Legal Resident within the LEP for at least 3 years prior to the first day of learning
- Able to take paid employment in a European Union member state
This knowledge based course will support learners already employed in the sector as well as those wishing to enter the Business & Administration industry. It aids career progression in a wide range of different sectors, including Education, Local Government and many more.